Monday 14 December 2009

ToFG: No games and painting update

Well as you probably expected due to the lack of a battle report this weekend no gaming took place.
Have to head to the local GW see if I can get a game in there at some point.

Painting thus far this month hasn't really been going too well thus far. With the only day I have realy had off work been spent Christmas shopping. However in the little spare time I have had available. I have managed to assemble two devilfish, 12 firewarriors, 3 crisis suits and cleaned most of the mould marks off of the weapons and firewarriors. The Crisis suits have also had magnets glued into drilled recesses at certain points. All of these have also been undercoated and base coated. Hopefully when I start my holiday I'll be able to start painting proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment