Saturday, 9 June 2012

6th Edition

6th Edition
Gamesworkshop have released a teaser trailer for 6th edition:



From the date shown, I would imagine that this is the preorder date with copies arriving instore or delivered to customers on or around the 7th July.

I can't wait for this, will my hopes for 6th edition be realised or dashed. Will Land raiders finally have a place in my armies again, will my tyranids be able to last for a few turns in combat without losing loads of gaunts to fearless wounds?

Looks like we are going to find out soon enough..

1 comment:

  1. Flowers to Chennai delivery are free, safe and secured with www.chennaiflowers.com. We being Local Flower Shop are cheaper than other florists in Chennai. We deliver fresh Flowers, Cakes, Sweets and other gifts on door, you can order online to send flowers to Chennai .

    ReplyDelete